1. Wash your hands with gentle movements, avoid brushing your nails with a stiff brush, or brutally rubbing hard objects with your fingernails. This will make your nails brittle, and it will also cause your nails to curl up out of your bed.
2. In the protection of hand care products, care should also be given to the skin around the nails.
3. Poor blood circulation not only causes the hands to have spots, bruises, but also blue nails. It should be massaged thoroughly to strengthen the blood circulation so that the blood can flow to the hands and the nail bed to restore a healthy glow.
4. Wear rubber gloves when doing household chores to avoid chemical damage to nails
5. When applying colored nail polish, apply a layer of colorless nail polish for protection to prevent the pigment in nail polish from depositing on the nail surface. For nails with deposition, let it fall off automatically. This is the best treatment. Do not use bleach to bleach the nails.
6. Do not bite your nails. This is a bad habit.
7. Do not use your nails as a tool and use related specialized tools.
8. Fewer artificial nails are used, because the dirt between genuine and fake nails is easy to hide. It provides conditions for the growth of bacteria, and real nails are covered under false nails for a long time and become fragile and easily broken.