1. Do not open the cap with your fingernail and pull the development clip. Use your finger if you need to pull the development clip and use a bottle opener to open the cap.
2. When doing household chores, wear plastic gloves to avoid the wear of your hands and nails.
3. When the edge of the nail breaks, apply two layers of nail polish and remember to trim it at any time.
4. In the nightstands and desks at home, nail cutters and hand creams should be available for easy access.
5. Nails can be treated with lemons due to smoking or prolonged use of deep-colored nail polish.
6. Wipe with half a day fresh lemon and wipe off for 2 weeks to remove stains.
If you think short nails are convenient, but on certain occasions, you want your nails to look longer. When you polish nail polish, you have to apply the entire nail and leave some space on both sides. At the same time, nail polish uses a tone that is similar to skin tone, like darkness. Pink or grayish brown. To get your fingernail oil to dry quickly, dip fingers in your fingernails or use quick-drying nail polish. To avoid breakage at the edge of the nail, use transparent nail paint under the edge of the nail and trim every other day.