1. Wash your hands first, disinfect, and use a scrub bar to correct the nail shape.
2. Coated calcium base oil on the nail surface.
3. Apply a little nail polish to the tips of the nail tips and paint the opposite side of the nail tips.
4. Rub the middle of the nail, brush slightly flat, brush head slightly open some.
5. Apply the nail on the left side and apply the right side of the nail.
6. Thinly apply a second pass of nail polish.
7. Apply Nail Polish If excess nail polish spills, apply nail polish to the label and wipe away excess nail polish.
8. Apply a light oil.
In terms of color, women with darker complexions prefer darker shades, red bean paste, and other darker shades; women with lighter shades use brighter shades or clear, transparent nail polishes; The fingers look slim and slender; pink and beige can soften the outline of the hand.