1. The surface of the nail before painting is coated with a base oil for protecting the nail;
2. The ink cartridges used for painting are HP or LEXMAX products, which meet the safety standards around the world;
3. Sealing oil to be coated with a protective pattern after the painting is completed;
4. Choosing a base oil and seal oil that meets health standards (such as any qualified nail polish or nail polish sold locally) is the key to ensuring safety and health;
5. The relevant accessories of the random machine are all tested by MSDS.