(1) Injury nails
The nail itself has a protective layer. The long-term use of nail polish will destroy the protective layer, make the nail itself discolored or become fragile, and it is easy to infect fungi and cause onychomycosis. Moreover, nail polish contains chemical components and can be used for a long time. Even nail polish with relatively good quality will be harmful.
Many nail polishes are unqualified. If such nail polish is stained on the skin around the nails, it will directly cause harmful substances to corrode and cause sudden changes in the skin. It is easily infected with handcuffs, paronychia, and nail fungus. Some unscrupulous merchants will fill some of the most expensive nail polishes into some more expensive solvent bottles and dilute the nail polish that has been put on for a long time. This will affect the quality of the nail polish, and it is very May erode nails.
(2) Hazardous substances
Usually, the solvent components of ordinary nail polish are basically toxic or harmful substances, and the most important ones are phthalates, benzene, formaldehyde, followed by ethyl acetate, acetone, etc. If you apply it for a long time or if you touch these substances, you will be at risk of cancer. Therefore, women who love beauty should pay attention to the fact that they should try to stay away from all kinds of nail polish in their daily life, especially some poor quality products, so as to avoid physical damage.