People who enjoy sports such as swimming and fitness;
- people who like to travel;
- people with less hair and less eyebrows;
- athletes, cooks, and other sweaty people;
- people who don't make up;
- people like saunas;
- Persons who are difficult to make up due to visual disturbances, joint disorders, and movement disorders;
- People with inconspicuous lips;
- people who work in humid environments;
- People who want to correct a tattoo.
Semi-permanent makeup is a beauty technique derived from the combination of plastic surgery and makeup. After this kind of cosmetology, the eyebrows, eyes, and lips of a person can present makeup effects. Semi-permanent makeup is also known as subtle intracellular color insertion, Korean style makeup, tattoo skin coating, semi-permanent makeup, and continuous strengthening cosmetic surgery. The United States refers to subtle permanent makeup, Japan refers to lasting beauty, and Korea calls it Lasting make-up, our country is called Korean makeup. This technology was developed in the early years. It has developed fastest in the past two years and is known to more people. Semi-permanent makeup is known for its unique semi-permanent makeup effect. It is advanced makeup technique without makeup remover.